swedish potato salad with feta cheese
Serves 2 - 4
500 g small white potatoes, cubed
4 free- range eggs
1 bunch swiss or rainbow chard
1/2 small red onion, diced
150 g feta cheese
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, I use Acropolis Organics
Juice of 1 lemon (1/4 cup)
Sea salt & black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C | 400 F. On a baking sheet lay cubed potato. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned.
2. In a pot of boiling water, place eggs and boil for 6 minutes. Boil longer if you prefer hard boiled. Once eggs have cooled, peel and slice in half lengthwise.
3. Make the dressing by combining olive oil, lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt & pepper.
4. Chop chard into bite sized pieces and dice the red onion. Remove potatoes and leave to cool slightly.
5. In a salad bowl combine roasted potatoes, chard and red onion. Pour on salad dressing and stir to combine. Top with crumbled feta cheese and halved boiled eggs.